What is required of you?
At one point or the other, we may require you to provide information, data or personal details on this site. This may include name, address, email, contact or other sensitive information. We may also collect information from log files and this may include IP addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages and/or the number of clicks.
We may also get information from other sources, sites or establishments who have right to share or sell.
Cookies and Web beacons
Cookies are modestly sized files that store information of a web user including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited and this information can be accessed by webserver or client computer. The information stored are however no specific personal information. We use this information collected automatically, to improve our users’ online experience and optimize functionality of the website. You comply with our cookie use policy by using our site.
What do we do with your information?
Any information made available to us by you are being processed as the case may be, to:
- Improve our website functionality and serve you better
- Process your orders and requests
- Provide you our products and services
- Process for employment opportunities.
- Give you feedbacks and communicate with you
Privacy on the use of our website
Our website is made available for your personal use, no part or whole of this website should be duplicated, copied, republished or used for commercial purposes except with full authorization from us (Seban Ventures). Contents of this website, trade mark, company’s logo and all other things exclusive to us should not be used as part of or for any organisation/establishment/company. You are not permitted to make illegitimate use of this website and its content.
We respect the privacy of children under the age of 13 and we hereby do not require any personal information from a child within this age bracket. Any information given should be with parents’/guardians’ consent. We recommend that parents follow up on the online activities of their child(ren)/ward(s). You may contact us as a parent/guardian if you notice that your child/ward supplied any information on our site without your consent and we will withdraw them at your request.
As a user you have certain rights which we will like to make known to you.
- You may at any point request for a review of your details previously supplied and may further request changes in such data in as much as such data are yet to be processed or in use.
- You have the right to make request to limit the use of your information and such requests will be processed accordingly.
- At any point in time, if you become uncomfortable with our feedbacks, messages or mails you may demand that we stop sending them.
We are in no legal agreement or partnership with any third party. Links to other website may be found on our site but Seban Ventures does not stand responsible or as a guarantor for such websites. Your use of such sites is at your own risk.